Whitstable Craft Co
2 Hour Podcast
I like stuff. Physical things. I always have done. Sometimes I find some really good stuff that is super functional or just very nice to use/own. I'll collect some of my favourite things here.
- Hydroflask / Klean Kanteen water bottles - high quality, sustainable water bottles. I always have one of these on my desk while I work.
- Glerups - funky felt slippers so my feet don't get cold.
- AllBirds - my trainers of choice for the past few years. Incredibly comfortable and understated branding. Sustainable brand.
- Bose QC35 - have not veered from these ANC headphones in the past 7 years. Have tried AirPods Max, Bose 700's etc, but these are still the best value, best sounding, most comfortable.
- AirPods Pro - the only thing that I'll use instead of my Bose. More convenient, sound great and ANC is very good.
- Lumix GH5 - my workhorse of a camera that can do it all. Recently switched to a Lumix S5, but I still think the GH5 is a better value option.
- Peak Design 6L sling - all the Peak Design products are a mainstay in my carry. I've got the Everyday Backpack 20L, Tech Pouch, Wash Pouch & 3L sling. Superbly built, will last ages and look slick.
- Dotgrid notebooks - have chopped and changed between Moleskin, Leuchtrumm 1917 and more, but always come back to my trusty Dotgrid notebooks from my friend Callum's company. Good quality, ringbound.
- Uniball Pens - way nicer than a biro. Feel like an absolute champ when I'm using it.
- Victorinox Mini Champ - using the word champ made me remember my favourite little multi tool. This comes in so handy, so many times. Opening bottles, snipping loose threads, opening letters.